- Allow Unknown sources in your device (Settings>Security)
- All .7z files can be opened by 7-Zip
- For password, click here. * As promised, more frequent updates because you guys helped us! *
- Download LexiComp 1.9.2 (2015.05.26).7z and unzip it with 7-Zip.
- Find a way to put the LexiComp 1.9.2 (JulAug2013).apk in your device, then install it (eg: Upload file to your Google Drive and download & install from it). If already installed, you do not need to uninstall it. However if the process doesn’t work, delete all cache and files in Phone > Settings > Apps > LexiComp before uninstalling and reinstall it.
- Open the unzipped folder & copy the lexi folder.
- Go to My computer>Phone & paste the lexi folder in the SD Card (SD Card>lexi). If no sd card, paste it in the root (Phone>lexi). If there’s already a lexi folder (older database), delete it before pasting.
- Another way to transfert the folder from your computer to your phone is to use Airdroid (if you have a router, Wifi is recommended over your telecom’s data for obvious reasons). This method of transfert is a lot faster than the conventional USB cable.
- Can not update through LexiComp 1.9.2 (JulAug2013).apk app (no possible updates directly from your phone), but the app should be working. Possible update only if App is installed on a new phone or by doing a factory reset.
thanks mate! for the effort, you deserve more credit
First Thanks for your work
But password is not there
Fuck you deceitful
There is no password
It is wrong to trust this site there are many other truthful site
Caution To all guys don’t trust this site
That post on old man but don’t u download the newest version
Thanks! It Works!
Any updates on the database?
i cant get the password
no ads on the notepad i got
Can anybody pls re-upload the recent database somewhere else? I am not able to download the data from the site provided.
I need only Lexi Drugs database
Works for me! Just follow the instructions. Whoever wonders where is the password, well keep wondering until you can read English on OP’s post.
Password is as below ( copy and paste it):
click on ads
Hi is there any database updates?
Hi! Thanks for sharing this. Would it be possible for you to upload the file somewhere else aside from Mega? I can’t completely download it due to bandwidth restrictions. Perhaps divide it into smaller parts (similar to how you uploaded LexiComp 2.2.1 with 2013 database)?
I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Anyone know how to get this to work on Google Pixel Phone
password – click on ads
Great site. Lots of useful info here. I am sending
it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And certainly, thank you for your sweat!