- Allow Unknown sources in your device (Settings>Security)
- All .7z files can be opened by 7-Zip and password is medical-mobile.com
- Download LexiComp.7z
- On your phone, download the official Lexicomp trial from android market & install it.
- Now register on Lexi using unique email id.
- Once registered, exit the app & uninstall it.
- Now install the apk downloaded from step 1 (Lexi-Comp Interact.apk). A simple way to install .apk is to send the .apk from your computer to your gmail, and download it from gmail in your android device.
- Now register using the same email id you used for registering the official version.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Open 2012-02-11 Databases folder & copy the lexi folder.
- Go to My computer>Phone & paste the lexi folder in the SD Card (SD Card>lexi). If no sd card, paste it in the root (Phone>lexi).
- This will show trial period for 30 days and you will only be able to update during that time.
- After the trial, updates will not be possible, but the program will still work. However, updates are possible by following the above steps (7-9) with more recent databases.
- Download LexiComp for Tablets
- Unfortunately, I don’t have an android tablet for testing. However, click the source link below for instructions and details.