- Allow Unknown sources in your device (Settings>Security)
- All .7z files can be opened by 7-Zip and password is medical-mobile.com
- Download LexiComp 2.2.1 (20130107 Database).7z.001, LexiComp 2.2.1 (20130107 Database).7z.002 & LexiComp 2.2.1 (20130107 Database).7z.003 and unzip it by combining both files with 7-Zip.
- Find a way to put the LexiComp 2.2.1.apk in your device, then install it. If already installed, you do not need to uninstall it. However if the process doesn’t work, delete all cache and files in Phone > Settings > Apps > LexiComp before uninstalling and reinstall it.
- Open the unzipped folder & copy the lexi folder.
- Go to My computer>Phone & paste the lexi folder in the SD Card (SD Card>lexi). If no sd card, paste it in the root (Phone>lexi). If there’s already a lexi folder (older database), delete it before pasting.
- Updates through Wifi/Mobile network from LexiComp 2.2.1.apk has been expired, but app will always be working.