- Allow Unknown sources in your device (Settings>Security)
- All .7z files can be opened by 7-Zip
- For password, click here. * As promised, more frequent updates because you guys helped us! *
- Download LexiComp 1.9.2 (2014.10.27).7z and unzip it with 7-Zip.
- Find a way to put the LexiComp 1.9.2 (JulAug2013).apk in your device, then install it (eg: Upload file to your Google Drive and download & install from it). If already installed, you do not need to uninstall it. However if the process doesn’t work, delete all cache and files in Phone > Settings > Apps > LexiComp before uninstalling and reinstall it.
- Open the unzipped folder & copy the lexi folder.
- Go to My computer>Phone & paste the lexi folder in the SD Card (SD Card>lexi). If no sd card, paste it in the root (Phone>lexi). If there’s already a lexi folder (older database), delete it before pasting.
- Another way to transfert the folder from your computer to your phone is to use Airdroid (if you have a router, Wifi is recommended over your telecom’s data for obvious reasons). This method of transfert is a lot faster than the conventional USB cable.
- Can not update through LexiComp 1.9.2 (JulAug2013).apk app (no possible updates directly from your phone), but the app should be working. Possible update only if App is installed on a new phone or by doing a factory reset.