- Allow Unknown sources in your device (Settings>Security)
- All .7z files can be opened by 7-Zip
- For password, click here. * As promised, more frequent updates because you guys helped us! *
- Download LexiComp 1.9.2 (2013.12.05).7z and unzip it with 7-Zip.
- Find a way to put the LexiComp 1.9.2 (JulAug2013).apk in your device, then install it (eg: Upload file to your Google Drive and download & install from it). If already installed, you do not need to uninstall it. However if the process doesn’t work, delete all cache and files in Phone > Settings > Apps > LexiComp before uninstalling and reinstall it.
- Open the unzipped folder & copy the lexi folder.
- Go to My computer>Phone & paste the lexi folder in the SD Card (SD Card>lexi). If no sd card, paste it in the root (Phone>lexi). If there’s already a lexi folder (older database), delete it before pasting.
- Another way to transfert the folder from your computer to your phone is to use Airdroid (if you have a router, Wifi is recommended over your telecom’s data for obvious reasons). This method of transfert is a lot faster than the conventional USB cable.
- Updates through Wifi/Mobile network from LexiComp 1.9.2 (JulAug2013).apk expire on 26/08/2013, but the app will always be working. However, some users reported updates can still be achieved using this apk beyond the expiration date.
there’s no link contain in password page that you provided
actually the password is already indicated. please read the contents of the link thoroughly.